Your MUN Mentor will help you prepare to succeed at an upcoming MUN Conference!
Sessions will help you:
- Prepare a stand out opening speech,
- Research your country and topic, and
- Develop Possible Solutions to the committee topics you are tackling at conferences.
Private Coaching is a 1-on-1 personalized experience where an expert college MUN award-winner helps you accelerate your preparation for an upcoming local or national Model UN Conference you may be attending with your school or as an independent delegate or for a Best Delegate MUN Conference. You will meet with a MUN mentor virtually for three 1 hour sessions leading up to a Model UN conference you are scheduled to attend.
What to Expect:
- Flexible dates and times allow students to work on their MUN skills on their own schedule, and prepare for their upcoming conference with ease!
- In advance of your first session you should read the topic background guide for the committee you will be participating in so that your MUN Mentor can best help you to prepare.
- Within 1 week of registering, you'll receive a Private Coaching Welcome Email to schedule your Private Coaching sessions.
*Please note while you can register today Private Coaching sessions will not start until October 1, 2023Register Now
Learn from a Model UN rockstar
Passion for world issues. Expertise in Model UN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10+ years of professional Model UN experience, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor.
Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, UCLA, and McGill, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do.
Why We Love Model United Nations
Easy way to learn MUN
High School Teacher
"The Virtual MUN program has really helped our students' competence and public speaking skills.”
Connect with the MUN Community
High School Student
"My favorite part is meeting new people. It's nice to have a place where you can talk to like-minded individuals and learn with them."
Mentorship from MUN experts
"It makes me so happy as an educator to see the little tips and tricks I show students help raise their confidence.”