The MUN Institute is right for your group of students if they:
Want to develop the confidence to share their ideas in class, collaborate on group projects, build meaningful connections, and be leaders in their school and future careers,
Are interested in global issues and want to make the world better,
Have great ideas but feel shy or nervous to express them,
Want to transform into collaborative leaders who can articulate their point of view with excellent public speaking skills, understand others perspectives, and collaborate with their peers,
Optionally want to experience a top university campus and take interactive MUN classes, explore the campus, eat and socialize in the dining halls, and experience staying in the residence halls,
Are new to MUN and want to learn how to succeed, or
Want to become an award winning MUNer who can lead in MUN committees and build their resume.
Feel a sense of belonging
Learn and play with peers who care about the world and make lifelong friends
Learn to be a collaborative leader
Enhance your collaboration skills to succeed in MUN, school, and your future career
Enhance speaking & debate skills
Gain confidence and receive 1:1 feedback from expert MUN mentors & their peers
Private Camps & Group Enrollment Overview
● What to expect: Your group of 10 or more students can enjoy a private MUN Camp or receive a discount to join our Public MUN Camps
● Private Camps: Customize your program! Select your dates, program level, simulation topic, and time of day (if virtual).
● Public Camps: Your students can sign up to join any of our available in person or virtual camps
● Available Dates: Contact Joyce our Customer Service Representative at Support@bestdelegate.com about available dates for large groups
Available In Person Camps
Available Virtual High School Programs for Ages 14-18
Available Virtual Middle School Programs for Ages 11-13
Available Virtual Elementary School Programs for Ages 9-10
Tuition for Virtual Camps
Program tuition covers the cost of staffing the live training camps for 15 hours, the extensive Model UN learning resources that will be provided throughout the program, and the Digital Certificate of Completion. Please note that the Crisis tuition is priced higher as it requires additional staff to deliver an exciting, real-time crisis simulation.
Pricing for Private MUN Institute Camps:
$5,990 flat rate per breakout group which can accommodate 10-15 students.
$6,990 flat rate per Crisis breakout group which can accommodate 10-15 students.
Pricing for your group of 10+ students to join public MUN Institute Camps:
$599 $499 per student per week
$699 $599 per student per week
When you submit the registration form, our Customer Service Manager Joyce will provide you with a custom code to use at checkout for your students to join a public MUN Institute Camp.
Tuition for In Person camps on top University Campuses
● 40 Hours of fun live Model UN Programing
● The best MUN Mentors on the college circuit (who we extensively train, background check, and fly around the country with us)
● Our World Class MUN Curriculum (that has been repeatedly purchased by families, governments, & even the UN)
● Official MUN Institute Certificate recognizing your skills and success
● Limited edition t-shirt
● University campus experience + lunch
● Overnight Camps: Housing & all meals from Sunday dinner-Saturday breakfast
We know inflation is affecting everyone. We provide a premium camp experience & will not cut corners in ensuring a great camp for your group.
☀️ Day Camps: June 26-30 or July 3-7:
🛌 Overnight Camps: June 25th - July 1 or July 2-8:
☀️ Day Camps: July 10-14:
🛌 Overnight Camps: July 9-15:
☀️ Day Camps:
☀️ Day Camps: July 31-August 4:
☀️ Day Camps: July 17-21:
🛌 Overnight Camps: July 16-22
☀️ Day Camp: July 24-28,
🛌 Overnight Camp: July 23-29,
Our Advanced MUN Camp costs an additional $100 due to increased staff.
Groups will be given two options after registration:
● Group Payment: An invoice will be sent to the group to pay by credit card, wire transfer, or check on behalf of all students in the group.
● Every parent can pay by credit card individually: The parents will each receive the discount code to use during registration, and will be submitting student names as part of the registration process. This must be done at least two weeks before the program starts to ensure all students receive their class links and onboarding materials.
Hear what our parents have to say
A week at the
Hear what our MUN Mentors have to say
Group Success Stories
Group students, teachers, and administrators are loving our programs! Best Delegate has partnered with numerous organizations, including the United Nations, ministries of education, charter school networks, schools, and other groups to provide Model UN programs over the past decade. Download our Impact Report to see our case studies.Download Here
The Overnight Experience
Experience living at their dream university in residence halls & eating in the dining halls
Deepen their bonds with friends through evening programs & free time
Participate in evening events: campus tours, sports, trivia, & organized games
Overnight Camp includes: 6 nights in the residence halls, all meals, and fun programming. Students are supervised by our Camp Director & MUN Mentors who have been background checked, extensively trained, and prepared to provide a safe & fun experience. Click Here for Overnight
Sunday Check in at 4 pm Saturday Check out at 10 am.
Learn from MUN Champions & Experienced Directors
Passion for world issues. Expertise in MUN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10 years of experience running outstanding MUN Camps and over 100+ years of combined experience doing MUN as students and teachers, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor. Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, Princeton, & UCLA, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do & build an incredible community.
Our Mentors use world-class curriculum that has been repeatedly praised by our students, numerous governments, & the UN itself!
Your Camp Director
The MUN Institute Difference
Happy Alumni from our Camps
% of alumni that recommend us
Staff to Student Ratio
The Max # of Students per class
Hear From Our Alumni
Camp Policies to prevent the spread of Covid-19
Best Delegate has consulted Local and National mandates, CDC & American Camp Association best practices, & our host campuses requirements, to implement the following COVID-19 policies:
● Students and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated & show proof of vaccination prior to camp as is required by our host universities. (Students may seek an exemption to the vaccination policy for medical or religious reasons and can submit an exemption form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
● Students are recommended to take a rapid covid test before arriving at camp.
● Click below to read our full Covid-19 Policy which is subject to change depending on government recommendations, host campus requirements, & health guidelines at the time of the program.