MUN In Person Day and Overnight Summer Camps
For kids & teens ages 9-18!
Step into the shoes of global leaders & experience the world’s #1 Model UN camp with programs in
Washington D.C at Georgetown University, Boston at Boston University, Berkeley at UC Berkeley, and Los Angeles at UCLA!
Model United Nations In Person Summer Camps Overview
Registration is Live for In Person Camps in Washington D.C., Boston, Berkeley, and Los Angeles
In Person Day Camps start at $1049 $998
Overnight Camps start at $2399 $2348
MUN Training: 40 hours of camp to enhance your public speaking & debate skills
Experience Level: New to MUN - Advanced
For Students Ages: 9-18 (at the start of camp)
Dates: Weekly MUN Camps June 26 - August 5
Registration is Closed.
What is Model United Nations?
In Model United Nations, students step into the shoes of world leaders working together to solve global challenges. They represent different countries, learn how to research, practice public speaking, have a ton of fun, and grow into confident student leaders who are prepared for college, internships, and their future careers. Check out this 2-minute video that explains what MUN is!
The World's #1 Rated MUN Summer Camps
✅ Enhance your debate skills during 40 hours of camp featuring interactive lessons and MUN Simulations
✅ Gain confidence in public speaking by improving your style, structure, and impromptu skills
✅ Join our community of over 6000 alumni
✅ Receive personalized feedback from your Champion MUN Mentor in our small group learning environment
✅ Socialize in person with new friends who are also passionate about critical world issues
✅ Your peers consistently rate our camps a 4.8/5
Overnight Summer Camps at the Model UN Institute give students the opportunity to:
Experience living at their dream university in dormitories & eating meals in the dining halls
Deepen their bonds with friends through evening programs & free time
Participate in evening events such as a campus tour, sports, trivia, & organized games
Continue learning with access to MUN Mentors who can answer questions
Location Matters! Your Child can Live and Learn on Their Dream Campus
Learn more about the classrooms, dinning halls, dormitories, and how to get to campus.
Learn from a Model UN Champion
Passion for world issues. Expertise in Model UN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10+ years of professional Model UN experience, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor. Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, UCLA, McGill, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do and they know how to build an incredible MUN Community.
Private Coaching Optional Add-On
Private Coaching is a 1-on-1 personalized experience where an expert college MUN Champion helps a student accelerate their preparation for their upcoming Model UN conference.
- Session 1: Public Speaking
- Session 2: Possible Solutions
For students who are attending an in person camp their sessions will occur virtually the week or two before they arrive at camp.
Your tuition includes:
● 40 Hours of Live Model UN Programing
● Best Delegate-certified Champion Model UN Mentors
● World-class Best Delegate MUN learning materials
● Digital certificate of completion
● Lunch daily in a University Dining Hall
● MUN Institute T-Shirt
● For Overnight Camps: All meals, dormitory housing, and evening programs
● Washington DC at Georgetown University - July 5th -July 8th: $1049
(4 Day Camp due to July 4 holiday)
● Boston at Boston University - July 18-22: $1199
● Los Angeles at UCLA - July 25-29: $1199
● Berkeley at UC Berkeley - July 18-22: $1199
● Washington DC at Georgetown University - June 26th - July 2nd: $2399
● Boston at Boston University - July 10-16: $2499
● Los Angeles at UCLA - July 31-August 6: $2499
* All Day & Overnight Crisis Camps cost $100 more as additional staff are required
Limited need based financial aid is available. Learn more and apply here!
Camp Policies to prevent the spread of Covid-19
Best Delegate has consulted Local and National mandates, CDC and American Camp Association best practices and our host campuses requirements, to implement the following COVID-19 policies:
● All students will be required to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination prior to camp
● All students may be tested upon arrival at the first day of camp and must test negative before checking in
● Our masking policy for programs will be dependent on each campuses guidelines. Whenever allowed by campuses, students will be recommended but not be required to wear masks. Parents will be kept informed on the status of each campuses policy. This policy is subject to change leading up to the Summer.
● As of May 3rd, students at Boston University program will not be required, only recommend to wear masks. Students attending programs held at UCLA, UC Berkeley and Georgetown will require masks in some indoor environments but not outdoors.
● Shared spaces will be cleaned regularly
● In the event of a positive Covid-19 case, we will quarantine the positive student(s) as per host campus policy. Parents will be notified immediately and have until the end of the day to pick up Day Camp Student or up to 24 hours to pick-up their Overnight Camp Student
● In the highly unlikely event of a COVID-19 outbreak at our program, where more than 25% of students & staff test positive, we will close the camp for the week
● Best Delegate reserves the right to change these guidelines depending on government recommendations, host campus requirements, and health guidelines at the time of the program. Parents will be notified in advance.
Please click below to read our complete Covid-19 Policy Brief.
Registration is Closed.
Why We Love MUN Institute Summer Camps
Hear From Our Students and Parents
"My favorite part is meeting new people and being able to engage with them in conversations about diplomacy. It's nice to have a place where you can talk to like-minded individuals and learn with them."
- Hannah High School Student
"I would highly recommend this program to other parents. The program itself runs so smoothly and the best part is, they get to meet other kids that are like-minded."
- William's Mom
"I would recommend the MUN Institute to other families because we have had 3 experiences with it & for my child it is consistently excellent. He looks up to all his instructors, is always challenged, & always improves his skills and abilities after each session."
- Lea MUN Mom