Price: $149 -- $50 off from the regular $199 price -- exclusive only to advisors who completed the Level 1 program and have not already enrolled in Level 2
In the Level 2 program, you will get the tools for:
- How to organize your student leaders into a leadership team, with different roles and responsibilities so everyone knows what their job is
- How to help student leaders create a plan for the year and set goals for the semester, so they know what they're focused on
- How to help student leaders hold each other accountable, by having a weekly leadership team meeting, with a clear structure and agenda, and a process for solving issues as they come up
- How to help student leaders teach MUN to other students, using the tools from the Level 1 program
- How to help student leaders define the club culture they want to build, guided by the learning outcomes you want to see
- How to help student leaders create a marketing plan for promoting the club to the school and drive recruitment
- How to help student leaders create a long-term vision for building a Model UN program that will be successful and sustainable after they graduate, and pass the mantle of leadership to the next generation of student leaders
By the end of the program, you'll have a comprehensive plan for you and your student leaders to follow for the upcoming school year.
- The key benefit is saving your time, effort, and energy from needing to directly manage the MUN club.
- When you have a clear structure in place, you can empower student leaders to run the club for you, and be confident that they're getting things done, holding each other accountable, and meeting the learning outcomes you set.
- And it's a wonderful learning opportunity for your students: by taking on leadership roles, they learn how to lead.