The MUN Advisor Institute is a professional development program that empowers K-12 educators to create successful, student-led Model United Nations programs.
- Our Teaching MUN Fundamentals¬†program helps advisors prepare their students to attend MUN conferences, both in-person and virtual
- Our Designing MUN Courses¬†program helps advisors design courses and units that¬†integrate Model UN, the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and Global Citizenship Education
If you are an educator leading a Model UN club, conference, or class, this is the¬†professional development program¬†you've been searching for!
Priority Registration Deadline: March 15
Save $75 when you enroll by March 15 by using code SUMMERMUN21 at checkout!
- Complete this form. Select all programs you¬†want to register for.¬†Please read our Terms and¬†Conditions. Click "Add to Cart."
- You'll be taken to your shopping cart. The Registration Form and the programs you selected will appear in your cart (please don't remove any items). Click "Checkout."
- You'll be asked to sign into your account. If you don't have an account, you'll be asked to create a new account.
- After signing into your account, you'll be taken to¬†the checkout page.¬†Provide¬†your information and complete the payment¬†process.
- You will receive preparation instructions¬†one¬†week before the start of each program you selected.
Do you need¬†to provide an invoice to your school for payment? Want to register a group of advisors?¬†Please Contact Us