Check Back December 1st for Summer 2024 Information!
☀️ Day Camp - 5 days. Lunch included
Check-in: Monday - Friday 8:45 - 9 am
Pick-up: Monday -Friday 5 - 5:15 pm
🛌 Overnight Camp - 6 nights. All meals and housing included
Check in: Sunday 4pm
Check out: Saturday 10 am
The MUN Institute is right for your child if they:
Want to develop the confidence to share their ideas in class, collaborate on group projects, build meaningful connections, and be a leader in their school and future career,
Are interested in global issues and want to make the world better,
Have great ideas but feel shy or nervous to express them,
Have been referred to as bossy, stubborn, or opinionated and want to transform into a collaborative leader who can articulate their point of view, understand others perspectives, and collaborate with their peers,
Want to experience a top university campus and take interactive MUN classes, explore the campus, eat and socialize in the dining halls, and optionally experience staying in the residence halls,
Are new to MUN and want to learn how to succeed, or
Want to become an award winning MUNer who can lead in MUN committees and build their resume.
Feel a sense of belonging
Learn and play with peers who care about the world and make lifelong friends
Learn to be a collaborative leader
Enhance your collaboration skills to succeed in MUN, school, and your future career
Enhance speaking & debate skills
Gain confidence and receive 1:1 feedback from expert MUN mentors & their peers
Want to take your skills to the next level?
Join us for 2 weeks at camp!
☀️ Day Camp: Attend our Middle School or High School MUN Institute June 26 - 30 followed by the Advanced MUN Institute July 3 - 7
🛌 Overnight Camp: Attend our Middle School or High School MUN Institute June 25 - July 1, our Weekend Trip of Washington DC. July 1 - 2, followed by the Advanced MUN Institute July 2 - 8
Why MUN is right for your child over Debate
In MUN students don't just argue to win, they learn about global issues from many different perspectives ▶️ Watch our 2 minute Intro to Model UN Video
& collaborate with their peers to lead, influence others, & create solutions together.
Hear what our parents have to say
A week at the
Hear what our MUN Mentors have to say
Location Matters! Your Child can Live and Learn on Their Dream Campus - Georgetown University
Learn more about the classrooms, dinning halls, residence halls, and how to get to campus.
- Our program in Washington D.C. is located in Georgetown on the iconic Georgetown University campus. Georgetown is one of the top #25 ranked colleges and has the #1 ranked international affairs program in the USA.
- Georgetown University is about 4 miles from Regan National (DCA) airport or 20 Miles from Dulles International (IAD) Airport.
- Students at Georgetown University will enjoy the beautiful university campus, expansive dining halls, and inspiring classrooms.
- Overnight Camp students will enjoy living in the residence halls with MUN Institute Students (up to 2 students per room with a shared bathroom and common room on each floor), eating all meals in university dining halls, and participating in fun evening programming run by our residential counselors.
- This program is NOT affiliated with nor endorsed by Georgetown University.
The Overnight Experience
Experience living at their dream university in residence halls & eating in the dining halls
Deepen their bonds with friends through evening programs & free time
Participate in evening events: campus tours, sports, trivia, & organized games
Overnight Camp includes: 6 nights in the residence halls, all meals, and fun programming. Students are supervised by our Camp Director & MUN Mentors who have been background checked, extensively trained, and prepared to provide a safe & fun experience. Click Here for Overnight
Sunday Check in at 4 pm Saturday Check out at 10 am.
🎆 On the 4th of July students will get to watch the fireworks over the Nation's Capital from the Georgetown waterfront.
🏛️ Optionally students can sign up for our Weekend Trip to explore Washington D.C. July 1-2. Learn more below.
The MUN Institute Difference
Happy Alumni from our Camps
% of alumni that recommend us
Staff to Student Ratio
The Max # of Students per class
Learn from MUN Champions & Experienced Directors
Passion for world issues. Expertise in MUN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10 years of experience running outstanding MUN Camps and over 100+ years of combined experience doing MUN as students and teachers, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor. Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, Princeton, & UCLA, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do & build an incredible community.
Our Mentors use world-class curriculum that has been repeatedly praised by our students, numerous governments, & the UN itself!
Your Camp Director
Your Tuition at the #1 Rated MUN Camp at Georgetown University includes:
● 40 Hours of fun live Model UN Programing
● The best MUN Mentors on the college circuit (who we extensively train, background check, and fly around the country with us)
● Our World Class MUN Curriculum (that has been repeatedly purchased by families, governments, & even the UN)
● Official MUN Institute Certificate recognizing your skills and success
● Limited edition t-shirt
● University campus experience + lunch
● Overnight Camps: Housing & all meals from Sunday dinner-Saturday breakfast
We know inflation is affecting everyone. We provide a premium camp experience & will not cut corners in ensuring a great camp for your child!
One Week Program Options:
☀️ Day Camps: June 26-30 or July 3-7: $
🛌 Overnight Camps: June 25th - July 1 or July 2-8:
Our Advanced MUN Camp costs an additional $100 due to increased staff.
Two Week Program Options:
☀️ Day Camps: June 26-30 and July 3-7:
🛌 Overnight Camps: June 25th - July 1, Our Weekend Trip of DC. July 1-2, and Advanced MUN Institute July 2-8:
Click here to save $150 when you enroll in a session!
Learn more about Optional Private Coaching, Pick Up & Drop Off, and Weekend Trip below!
Limited need based financial aid is available. Learn more and apply here!
Get $50 For Each Friend You Refer to Camp!
Refer a friend and you and your friend will get $50 back
How our refer-a-friend program works:
● In order to be eligible for a $50 refer-a-friend refund both parties must register for a Virtual or In Person MUN Institute Program on or before May 31, 2023
● Refer-a-friend refunds will be received no sooner than June 15, 2023
● Refer-a-friend refunds are non-transferrable and if you select the refund it will be credited to the card used for registration
● If you refer multiple friends who sign up for camp you can earn multiple perks. For example, if you refer 5 friends who sign up you can get a $250 refund
● Please click here to fill out this form
Private Coaching Optional Add-On
Private Coaching is a 1-on-1 personalized experience where a MUN Champion helps your child accelerate their preparation for participating in MUN.
Students will have 2 one-hour sessions with a MUN Mentor.
- Session 1: Public Speaking
- Session 2: Possible Solutions
The Private Coaching Sessions will occur virtually the week or two before the in person camp.
Private Coaching is $149 for 2 one-hour sessions.
Airport Pick Up & Drop Off Optional Add-On
MUN Institute Staff can pick up & drop off overnight MUN camp students. We ensure that your students safely arrive at our program.
During pick up, we meet students at baggage claim; during drop off, we bring them to the entrance. We only escort students to their gate if they are registered as an Unaccompanied Minor with their airline & if we are notified in advance. We charge an additional fee, as one of our staff has to go through security & wait with your child.
Arrive between 11am-4pm and depart between 10am-1pm.
● Pick Up or Drop Off at Union Station – $60.00 each way
● Pick Up or Drop Off at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) – $60.00 each way
● Unaccompanied Minor Pick Up or Drop Off at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) – $100.00 each way
● Pick Up or Drop Off at Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) – $100.00 each way
● Unaccompanied Pick Up or Drop Off at Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) – $140.00 each way
Weekend Trip Optional Add-On
The Washington D.C. weekend trip is July 1-2nd and is available for students who attend the residential program June 25- July 1. Perfect for students looking to attend our High School Camp and then our High School Advanced Camp.
Highlights of Washington D.C. include exploring the nation’s capital by visiting an assortment of national monuments and Smithsonian Institution museums.
Exact itineraries for the weekend trip will vary based upon the weather and students interests. Past Washington D.C. Weekend Trips have visited the Lincoln memorial, Washington Monument, The White House, The Supreme Court, The National Mall, the Martin Luther King Memorial, and The Air & Space Museum.
The weekend trip includes overnight accommodations on Saturday evening as well as all meals, museum entrances, transportation, and supervision. Students should bring money for any souvenirs they would like to purchase.
Pick Up time for students attending the Weekend trip but not attending the July 2-7 program will be on July 2nd at 10:00 am US ET
Hear From Our Alumni
Camp Policies to prevent the spread of Covid-19
Best Delegate has consulted Local and National mandates, CDC & American Camp Association best practices, & our host campuses requirements, to implement the following COVID-19 policies:
● Students and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated & show proof of vaccination prior to camp as is required by our host universities. (Students may seek an exemption to the vaccination policy for medical or religious reasons and can submit an exemption form to us at email@example.com).
● Students are recommended to take a rapid covid test before arriving at camp.
● Click below to read our full Covid-19 Policy which is subject to change depending on government recommendations, host campus requirements, & health guidelines at the time of the program.