☀️ Day Camp - 5 days. Lunch included
Check-in: Monday - Friday 8:45 - 9 am
Pick-up: Monday -Friday 5 - 5:15 pm
🛌 Overnight Camp - 6 nights in residence halls. All inclusive
Check in: Sunday 4pm
Check out: Saturday 10 am
Click here to save $75 when you enroll in a MUN Camp session by June 1!
Please note: Our MUN Camps do sell out so enroll today to guarantee your child's space!Enroll Now
The MUN Institute is right for your child if they:
Want to develop the confidence to share their ideas in class, collaborate on group projects, build meaningful connections, and be a leader in their school and future career,
Are interested in global issues and want to make the world better,
Have great ideas but feel shy or nervous to express them,
Have been referred to as bossy, stubborn, or opinionated and want to transform into a collaborative leader who can articulate their point of view, understand others perspectives, and collaborate with their peers,
Want to experience a top university campus and take interactive MUN classes, explore the campus, eat and socialize in the dining halls, and optionally experience staying in the residence halls, or
Are new to MUN and want to learn how to succeed
Feel a sense of belonging
Learn and play with peers who care about the world and make lifelong friends
Learn to be a collaborative leader
Enhance your collaboration skills to succeed in MUN, school, and your future career
Enhance speaking & debate skills
Gain confidence and receive 1:1 feedback from expert MUN mentors & their peers
Looking for Advanced MUN Programs? Check out our Advanced Programs at UCLA, Georgetown, Columbia, & Virtual.
Why MUN is right for your child over Debate
In MUN students don't just argue to win, they learn about global issues from many different perspectives ▶️ Watch our 2 minute Intro to Model UN Video
& collaborate with their peers to lead, influence others, & create solutions together.
Hear what our parents have to say
A week at the
Hear what our MUN Mentors have to say
Location Matters! Your Child can Live and Learn at Boston University
Learn more about the classrooms, residence halls, and how to get to campus.
- Our program in Boston is located in Boston Massachusetts on the beautiful Boston University campus. Boston University is a top 50 ranked school according to US News and World Report and is about 6 miles from BOS airport and in the heart of Boston.
- Overnight Camp students will enjoy living in shared suite style dormitories with other MUN Institute Students (up to 2 students per room with up to 3 rooms sharing a suite bathroom and common room), eating breakfasts and dinners in the campus dining halls and all lunches in the university dining halls, and participating in fun evening programming run by our residential counselors.
- Please note: This program is NOT affiliated with nor endorsed by Boston University.
The Overnight Experience
Experience living at their dream university in residence halls & eating in the dining halls
Deepen their bonds with friends through evening programs & free time
Participate in evening events: campus tours, sports, trivia, & organized games
Overnight Camp includes: 6 nights in the residence halls, all meals, and fun programming. Students are supervised by our Camp Director & MUN Mentors who have been background checked, extensively trained, and prepared to provide a safe & fun experience. Click Here for Overnight
Sunday Check in at 4 pm Saturday Check out at 10 am.
The MUN Institute Difference
Happy Alumni from our Camps
% of alumni that recommend us
Staff to Student Ratio
The Max # of Students per class
Learn from MUN Champions & Experienced Directors
Passion for world issues. Expertise in MUN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10 years of experience running outstanding MUN Camps and over 100+ years of combined experience doing MUN as students and teachers, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor. Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, Princeton, & UCLA, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do & build an incredible community.
Our Mentors use world-class curriculum that has been repeatedly praised by our students, numerous governments, & the UN itself!
Your Camp Director
Your Tuition at the #1 Rated MUN Camp at Boston University includes:
● 40 Hours of fun live Model UN Programing
● The best MUN Mentors on the college circuit (who we extensively train, background check, and fly around the country with us)
● Our World Class MUN Curriculum (that has been repeatedly purchased by families, governments, & even the UN)
● Official MUN Institute Certificate recognizing your skills and success
● Limited edition t-shirt
● University campus experience + lunch
● Overnight Camps: Housing & all meals from Sunday dinner-Saturday breakfast
We know inflation is affecting everyone. We provide a premium camp experience & will not cut corners in ensuring a great camp for your child!
☀️ Day Camps: July 10-14:
🛌 Overnight Camps: July 9-15:
Click here to save $75 when you enroll in a MUN Camp session by June 1!
Learn more about our Optional Private Coaching, Pick Up & Drop Off, below!
Limited need based financial aid is available. Learn more and apply here!
Get $50 or a Limited Edition MUN SWAG Bundle
For Each Friend You Refer to Camp!
Refer a friend and you and your friend will get $50 back or a MUN SWAG bundle worth $50! (It’s a win-win!)
How our refer-a-friend program works:
● In order to be eligible for a $50 refer-a-friend refund or a limited edition MUN Swag Bundle, both parties must register for a Virtual or In Person MUN Institute Program on or before May 31, 2023
● Refer-a-friend refunds or SWAG Bundles will be received no sooner than June 15, 2023
● Refer-a-friend refunds are non-transferrable and if you select the refund it will be credited to the card used for registration
● If you refer multiple friends who sign up for camp you can earn multiple perks. For example, if you refer 5 friends who sign up you can get a $250 refund or a $200 refund and a limited edition SWAG Bundle.
● Please click here to fill out this form and let us know if you want a limited edition MUN SWAG Bundle shipped to you or a $50 refund.
Private Coaching Optional Add-On
Private Coaching is a 1-on-1 personalized experience where a MUN Champion helps your child accelerate their preparation for participating in MUN.
Students will have 2 one-hour sessions with a MUN Mentor.
- Session 1: Public Speaking
- Session 2: Possible Solutions
The Private Coaching Sessions will occur virtually the week or two before the in person camp.
Private Coaching is $149 for 2 one-hour sessions.
Airport Pick Up & Drop Off Optional Add-On
MUN Institute Staff can pick up & drop off Overnight MUN Camp students. We ensure that your students safely arrive at our program.
During pick up, we meet students at baggage claim; during drop off, we bring them to the entrance. We only escort students to their gate if they are registered as an Unaccompanied Minor with their airline & if we are notified in advance. We charge an additional fee, as one of our staff has to go through security & wait with your child.
Arrive between 11am-4pm and depart between 10am-1pm.
● Pick Up / Drop Off at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) – $60.00 each way
● Unaccompanied Minor Pick Up / Drop Off at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) – $100.00 each way
Hear From Our Alumni
Camp Policies to prevent the spread of Covid-19
Best Delegate has consulted Local and National mandates, CDC & American Camp Association best practices, & our host campuses requirements, to implement the following COVID-19 policies:
● Students and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated & show proof of vaccination prior to camp as is required by our host universities. (Students may seek an exemption to the vaccination policy for medical or religious reasons and can submit an exemption form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
● Students are recommended to take a rapid covid test before arriving at camp.
● Click below to read our full Covid-19 Policy which is subject to change depending on government recommendations, host campus requirements, & health guidelines at the time of the program.