Model United Nations Private Coaching
for High School Students
One-on-one online sessions with a Model UN rockstar! Prepare for Model UN conferences and debate with confidence!
Students: High School Grades 9-12
Experience Level: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
Program: Three prep sessions before a Model UN conference, one debriefing session after
Dates: Scheduled with your Model UN Coach
Model United Nations Private Coaching for High School Students
Prepare for Success! Attend Model UN conferences and debate with confidence.
Private Coaching is a 1-on-1 personalized experience where an expert college MUN award-winner helps a student accelerate their preparation for their upcoming Model UN conference.
In Private Coaching, you will:
- Get help with researching your topic and writing position papers
- Prepare opening speeches and practice them with your MUN Coach
- Develop possible solutions that you can bring into resolution writing and negotiation
- Debrief with your Model UN coach to reflect on your experience and get feedback on your performance
Students will have 4 one-hour sessions with a MUN Mentor, including:
- Session 1 (Pre-Conference): Research
- Session 2 (Pre-Conference): Public Speaking
- Session 3 (Pre-Conference): Possible Solutions
- Session 4 (Post-Conference): Debriefing and Reflection
Flexible dates and times allow students to work on their MUN skills on their own schedule, and prepare for their upcoming conference with ease!After registering, your Model UN Coach will reach out to schedule all four sessions.
Learn from a Model UN rockstar
Passion for world issues. Expertise in Model UN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10+ years of professional Model UN experience, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor.
Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, UCLA, McGill, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do.
$299 for 4 one-hour session package
Your tuition includes:
- Learning from an expert Model UN Coach
- World-class Best Delegate Model UN digital materials
- 4 Model UN coaching sessions
- Digital certificate of completion
What is Model United Nations?
In Model United Nations, students step into the shoes of world leaders working together to solve global challenges. They represent different countries, learn how to research, practice public speaking, and grow into confident student leaders who are prepared for college and their future careers.
Why We Love Model United Nations
High School Teacher
"The Virtual MUN program has really helped our students' competence and public speaking skills. I think it will translate into good skills for them to have in the workplace tomorrow."
High School Student
"My favorite part is meeting new people and being able to engage with them in conversations about diplomacy. It's nice to have a place where you can talk to like-minded individuals and learn with them."
"It brings me such joy to see my students go from day one to our last day in class and see their improvement in public speaking and how that's raised their confidence."
Download Our Parent Guide to
Model United Nations
Learn how Model United Nations empowers teens to become
confident student leaders who are ready for college and their future careers