Model UN Club Accelerator
Starting a MUN Club Made Easy
10 hours with an Expert MUN Mentor & resources for teachers
and student leaders to jumpstart your new MUN Club
- Set up your student leadership team
- Plan your MUN year
- Recruit new club members
- Train new members
- Be ready to go to MUN conferences
- Practice at your Club Training Conference
Set Your Leadership Team and MUN Club up for Success with our
2-Hour Planning Call!
Train Your Students in the Fundamentals of MUN at Your Club’s
3-Hour MUN 101 Workshop!
Step into the Shoes of World Leaders & Practice at Your
5-Hour Club Training Conference!
Club Mentorship Program
Session 1: Set Your Leadership Team Up for Success!
The Student Leaders and Advisor for the new MUN Club will meet virtually for two hours with our MUN Expert on:
- How to start a Model UN Club
- Student Leader and Advisor roles
- Recruiting students to MUN
- How to run club meetings
- How to plan your first year
And clubs will receive our World Class Resources:
- Club Operating System
- Student Leader Manual
- Advisor Manual
- Practice Simulation Guide & Placard Set
- Resource Videos
Session 2: MUN 101 Training Workshop
All students will meet for a 3-hour, virtual fun introduction to Model UN:
- Learn the fundamentals of MUN and basic MUN procedure
- How to make an opening speech and practice public speaking activities
- How to write a MUN resolution to save the world
- Get your country assignments and background guide for the Training Conference
Session 3: Practice at Your Club’s Private MUN Training Conference
All students will meet for a 5-hour, virtual fun Model UN simulation:
- Be guided step-by-step for your first Model UN experience
- Represent a country and debate a world issue
- Make an opening speech
- Experience a fun and engaging MUN simulation
Learn from a Model UN rockstar
Passion for world issues. Expertise in Model UN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10+ years of professional Model UN experience, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor.
Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, UCLA, and McGill, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do.
MUN Club Accelerator Program Fee
The Club Accelerator Program fee to help your MUN Club get started is $1,500.
The fee includes:
- Best Delegate-certified MUN Mentor
- 2-hours mentoring session with Student Leaders and Advisor
- 3-hour MUN 101 Training Session for up to 40 students
- 5-hour MUN Training Conference for up to 40 students
- World-class Best Delegate MUN digital learning materials including our club operating system, Student Leader Manual, Advisor Manual, Practice Simulation Guide, Placard Set, and Resource Videos
Private Club Mentorship
Optional Add On
Your Student Leaders and Advisor can continue to meet with your MUN Club Mentor virtually once per month for one hour for six months to get mentorship and advice as the club navigates its first year.
Private Club Mentorship is $500 for a package of 6x one-hour sessions.
Suggested Funding Sources for New MUN Clubs
Student Leaders and the Advisor are first suggested to look into different school funds, Parent Teacher Association funds, or extracurricular funds to start their club.
After-school clubs commonly charge students a fee to join, and this program’s fees can be packaged into the club fee. For example, a club with 30 students could set a fee of $50 per student to cover the cost of the MUN Accelerator program.
Lastly, student leaders can do a fundraiser or ask for sponsorship from champion parents, local businesses, community organizations, or foundations.
Why We Love Model United Nations
High School Teacher
"The Virtual MUN program has really helped our students' competence and public speaking skills. I think it will translate into good skills for them to have in the workplace tomorrow."
High School Student
"My favorite part is meeting new people and being able to engage with them in conversations about diplomacy. It's nice to have a place where you can talk to like-minded individuals and learn with them."
"I love to see student's peers compliment them, they will say you really improved in your tone and the way you are speaking and those compliments really helps raise their confidence."