Best Delegate Model UN 101 Workshops 2022-2023
Model UN Training Made Easy
Virtual 3-hour session about the fundamentals of MUN! Perfect for students who are new to MUN, and want to prepare to succeed at their first conference.
- Easiest way to learn Model UN
- Connect with the Model UN Community
- Mentorship from MUN experts
- “Bring out the Best” in yourself
Online via Zoom
Taught by MUN Experts
One Saturday every month
October - April
$40 per Workshop
Includes a Certificate of Completion
MUN 101 Workshop
Dates and Times
MUN Workshops are great for MUN students just getting started and entire teams looking to train their new students.
We offer multiple times to make it easy for Students around the world.
October 15, 7-10am ET or 12-3pm ET
November 12, 12-3pm ET
December 3, 7-10am ET or 12-3pm ET
January 14, 12-3pm ET
February 4, 12-3pm ET
March 25, 12-3pm ET
April 22, 12-3pm ET
Model United Nations 101
- Learn the fundamentals of MUN including how to write a resolution and basic MUN procedure in 3 hours
- Learn how to prepare an opening speech and do practice public speaking activities
- Be inspired by engaging expert MUN Mentors
- Feel prepared for your first Model UN Conference
Learn from a Model UN rockstar
Passion for world issues. Expertise in Model UN. A personality that brings out the best in your child.
With 10+ years of professional Model UN experience, we know there's no substitute for a great Mentor.
Recruited from top universities like Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, UCLA, and McGill, our MUN Mentors are the best at what they do.
$40 for each 3-hour virtual workshop
Your registration fee includes:
- Best Delegate-certified MUN Mentor
- 3 hours of instruction in Model UN fundamentals
- World-class Best Delegate MUN learning materials
- Digital certificate of completion
If your school would like to register and pay together please
First Workshop is October 15th!
Registration is open until 24 hours before the workshop begins if space is still available.
Why We Love Model United Nations
High School Teacher
"The Virtual MUN program has really helped our students' competence and public speaking skills. I think it will translate into good skills for them to have in the workplace tomorrow."
High School Student
"My favorite part is meeting new people and being able to engage with them in conversations about diplomacy. It's nice to have a place where you can talk to like-minded individuals and learn with them."
"I love to see student's peers compliment them, they will say you really improved in your tone and the way you are speaking and those compliments really helps raise their confidence."